Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
Concern respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a copyrighted work that you own (or a work of a third party who you represent) has been infringed on this website, you should notify us as set forth below. The notice should be in writing (including in an e-mail) and include the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf;
2. Identification of the infringed work;
3. Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. The address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent is:
Concern Worldwide U.S., Inc.,
355 Lexington Avenue, 19th floor,
New York, NY 10017
Attn.: Marina Shmoukler, Finance Director
Phone: (212) 557-8000
Fax: (212) 557-8004
When we receive such a notice, we may, at our discretion, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and/or suspend or terminate the access of the infringing user. If we remove or disable access to material, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted it, so he or she may make a counter-notification pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) & (3). If we receive such a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material.
To file a counter notification, you must provide a written notice to our above Copyright Agent that does the following:
1. Provides your name, address, telephone number, email address
2. Provides a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or New York County, New York, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Identifies the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (i.e., the specific URLs or other unique identifying information).
4. States under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
5. Provides your physical or electronic signature.